- Re-exports of capital invested abroad.
- Open bank accounts and transfer their net profits and interest.
- Leasehold (for a set period of time) of land.
- The right to carry losses forward to the subsequent year.
- Importation of all the needs and requirements of the project from abroad.Export projectís products
- Procurement of manpower and foreign expertise for the project and allowing workers to transfer their salaries.
Nationalization of the project may not be carried out, in any way, except by law or judgment and must be in return for prompt and fair compensation.
The relevant laws in place to resolve any dispute that may arise with the investor